6/11/2007

"I love technology, but not as much as you, you see!"

Thing #7 - blog about anything technology related. Okay, let's not get too specific here guys! I think I'll stick with what it seems I've been blogging about all week. Digital photography! It's so amazing what you can do with your own personal pictures these days. I have a basic point and shoot digital camera. It's an olympus 750. It's slim and compact and I take it everywhere with me. Photography is definitely my favorite form of art, and technology today makes it easy for me to display my masterpieces. There are tons of websites that let you share your photos with the online community. My personal favorite is, of course, Flickr. I talk all about that site in this post.

Shutterfly Is another favorite photo site of mine. Here, you can upload your digipics and get them professionally printed in all the standard sizes, even poster size or printed on artist canvas! You can design a full color custom photo book with your pictures, you can put your photos on coffee mugs, shirts, bags, jewelry, mousepads, and more. Why not turn your favorite photograph into a puzzle? Shutterfly is oozing with creative juices. I can't imagine what advanced technology in the future will bring to the table for photography, and I can't wait for it either!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I have used Shutterfly to make a couple of photo books for my family as gifts. They loved them. The only problem I had was the upload time, it seemed really slow. I don't know if it was operator error or my connection. I think I know who can answer any questions I may have about this 23 Things. Your Blog page is so creative. Good job Krista!!