6/27/2007

Getting Technical With Technorati

For Thing #14, I discovered technorati! It is a HUGE network of anything related to blogs & blog posts, including videos, photos and more. I conducted the suggested search for "learning 2.0" in blogs and posts. These 2 searches differ in that you either find blogs dedicated to learning 2.0, or just one single post about learning 2.0 that could be from any type of blog. I did my own search for australian shepherds. I found a blog belonging to an aussie breeder in Texas. There were also tons of pictures and videos of australian shepherds in the technorati search results.
If you have a membership with technorati, you can keep a list of your favorite blogs! I will probably join the site at some point. When I do, I think my first favorite will be engadget, a really neat blog all about technology. It is also ranked #1 in technorati's top 100. Technorati is yet another site I've discovered through 23 Things to spend hours and hours on!

No comments: